Friday, May 11, 2007

Arrived in N.J.

We've arrived in NJ....a light, but extremely focused practice today at The Q...These guys are really locked in...

As I watch these short scrimmages, I continue to see more and more from Shannon Brown....his ability to get off the floor is extraordinary...today in an offensive weave, he one handed a lob above the square and threw it down...then. during a 5 on 5, he rose above everyone and spiked home a miss with one hand! If he continues to grow his game in the Vegas Summer League. I think he'll force his way into the rotation next season...

A lot is being made here of Vince Carter's struggles....I wonder if he'll make it a personal duel with Sasha tomorrow.....that could play right into the hands of the Cavs...

Join us for Cavaliers Live at 4:30, then Game-3 on FSN Ohio at 5pm...A.C. is stoked for this one...See you then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the Cavs know what they need
to do to get the job done, a.k.a. win it
all...even though they haven't been
dominant like the Pistons, they are
ready. I'm interested to see what LeBron
will do tomorrow considering he got
hosed on the All-NBA team selection.
I won't be surprised if we see a blowout
game from him. GO CAVS!