Friday, May 2, 2008

Headin' Home!

Hey Cleveland...headin' home...lots of smiles and laughter on the team plane.

Nobody's happier than Wally...he said he just had to let it fly and not worry about missing. When he and Boobie are making shots, this team goes to another level...and I don't mean a combined 18 for 32...even if one of them is knocking them down, this team is a threat.

LeBron did predict it though telling Wally at shoot-around, "Hey I need 18 or 20 from you"...then added, "I'm serious". Wally nodded, and I guess took LBJ seriously.

How about King James and Delonte, a combined 20 assists and one turnover!

Some of the guys were following the Celtics-Hawks updates on their phones...what a time of year!!

It's on to the Eastern Semi's...12 wins away from a Mohawk!!

1 comment:

KAOS said...

12 Game from a Mohawk, I like that! I never would have thought that the Cavs would FINALLY come together as a team and play 48 minutes of basketball. I was never so upset on Wednesdat when they could not finish them off at home. Maybe it was a better that the Cavs took one on the road helping to boost their confidence! Go Cavs and bring on either Atlanta or Boston! I would like to see Boston we match up really welll with them. The Hawks are little dangerous and very athletic.