Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Cleared for Takeoff


We're ready to take off for Utah, trying to beat the Panhandle hook... (I did learn something, working with Dick Goddard for 4 years)...


Cavaliers center Zydrunas Ilgauskas did not practice today and is not traveling with the team to Utah in order to take care of personal matters. His status for the game in Utah will be updated at a later time...


Scott Pollard was presented with a birthday cake...he turned 32 yesterday, but since there was no practice yesterday, the first ever cake with a blond mohawk down the middle was rolled out...the resemblance was stunning...compliments to the pastry chef...

Talk to you tomorrow from the Great Salt Lake.

1 comment:

Loe said...

February 12 is my birthday too. I turned fourteen. I love the cavs and i always watch their games. I hope that one day I can meet the cavs! Right now I am saving up money to have close seasonal tickets. My name is Lauren and for my birthday my brother got me Larry Hughes autograph! It was the best present!
♥ Lauren. aka Loe