Sunday, April 1, 2007

New York-to-Chicago-to-Boston...for a sports fan, this is a trifecta trip...no matter which sport....cities with so much history, tradition, great newspaper sports sections...and if you like to eat (who doesn't) you can gorge yourself on this 3-peat...

I always save time for a run in Boston, along the St. Charles River....today...sunny...I counted 73 sail boats...
(I know, I forgot my i-pod...had to think about something!!)

The Red Sox locals are on fire about seeing pitcher, Daisuke Matsuzaka....he, of 5 different breaking balls...look out Yankees...(I still think the wild card is coming out of the Central)

As great a win as yesterday's was for the Cavs...it means little now...the Celtics, probably without Paul Pierce, will play it real loose, looking to spring the upset...this again becomes a huge game...

This is the site of LeBron's 75 footer...we'll pull it out tonight on the broadcast...see you at 6 on FSN...

No comments: