Friday, November 30, 2007

Oh, Canada.

Hello from Toronto. I know you are all wondering if LeBron will play tonight, so am I! It literally will not be decided until game time and he is in good spirits so we will see...

On shoot around days the guys have shooting games, which they are serious, with a touch of trash talking mixed in. The ring leader is of course Damon and he is hilarious just like today, shooting an elbow 3 only turning around and bowing before it went in. He knew it was good when it left his hand, "heck yeah,” he yelled...

I'm sitting here on the 12th floor of my hotel writing this and a window cleaner is outside. Yes, in 25 degree weather with a howling wind. He's tethered by a rope and suction cups on the window. THEY COULDN'T PAY ME ENOUGH FOR THAT JOB!!!! It's hard to concentrate on the blog when a guy is peering in over your shoulder from 12 stories above...

See you tonight from the floor level (where I feel safer)...

No comments: